Introducing to you a luxurious new doctor-branded anti-aging skincare line called Schique. The products utilize the unique power of Dandelion Extract to nourish skin back to vitality. Schique was created by Beverly Hills-based Dr. Jacqueline Schaffer, who was motivated to create a healthy, nutrient-rich product line after witnessing her mother’s two-time battle with skin cancer.
Schique Skincare is devoted to making natural anti-aging products with intelligent ingredients derived from powerful peptides and anti-oxidants, Vitamins C and E, as well as rich fruit, and plant extracts – especially the natural pollution shield from dandelions. The company believes that understanding the high-quality, effective ingredients of the product line helps customers expand their “Skin IQ” while appreciating and falling in love with the way it feels on their skin.
Schique’s Hydra Glisten Revitalizing Mist refreshes and brightens the skin. This heavenly mist hydrates and soothes the skin in one simple step wherever you are.
- Increases collagen activity, leading to firmer and tighter skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Creates a fresh and hydrated skin tone that suggests youthfulness and health.
- Assists in cellular turnover, aiding the skin in showing its true radiance.
- Protects against oxidative stress from external aggressors
- Encourages age-defying skin health hydration
- Nourishment is enhanced, leaving skin firm, hydrated, and youthfully vital
- Adds luminosity and tightens, as well as strengthens skin’s barrier function.
Schique’s Insightful Contour Eye Cream brings the most delicate skin back to a youthful state by proven age-reducing actives to restructure the delicate eye contour. Lids are tightened, fine lines are diminished and puffiness is reduced with this lush, hydrating eye cream.
- Brightens, softens, and restructures the eye area
- Diminishes fine lines while reducing puffiness and discoloration
- Provides a youthful and tight surface around the delicate eyes
- Hydrates, plumps, and nourishes eye contours, restoring them to a youthful state
Feel the love as you lavish your skin with Schique’s sumptuous Lumistone Face Moisturizer. As it hydrates and seals bountiful nourishment into your skin, your face lights up, giving your complexion a glowing finish to match your vibrant aura.
- Defends skin from external stressors, protecting youthful vibrancy
- Soothes, calms, and reduces age-inducing inflammation
- Hydrates and nourishes, sealing skin’s barrier function
- Causes the skin to emit radiance and luminosity
Experience Intuitive Restoration Mask’s remarkably revitalizing results as it renews your dedication to a weekly treatment renewal. Designed to soften, soothe, hydrate, and protect your skin, this mask leaves your gorgeous complexion both nourished and glowing.
- Softens, soothes, and hydrates while countering free radical damage
- Removes toxins as well as firms and tones face
- Brightens and nourishes for a renewed look and feel
All Schique Skincare is Paraben-free, sulfate-free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, silicon-free. They include 100% natural fragrances and essential oils and are proudly made in the USA. To learn more about Schique, please visit their website.
ABOUT JACQUELINE SCHAFFER, M.D.
Originally from Northern California, Dr. Jacqueline Schaffer is a Los Angeles based board-certified medical doctor, Founder of Schique Beauty, professional model, and women’s empowerment advocate. She was inspired to create Schique after watching her mother fight skin cancer twice. Backed by her medical background and personal experience, she began researching the ingredients found in the beauty products she used and soon discovered that many chemicals were not beneficial and were quite damaging. Dr. Schaffer knew that she could create products with principles that would help women look and feel their best! She founded Schique Beauty by linking the wisdom in nature to scientific research to bring all women the gift of perfect skin. Outside of the beauty world, you can find Dr. Schaffer working with her charity, A Sandwich a Day, hiking in LA’s hot spots, and writing blogs based off of her best-selling beauty bible, Irresistible You.