This season at Tory Burch, Redken capitalized on effortlessly textured, pulled back hair at Tory Burch’s SS 2017 Show. Take a look at the gallery for some of our favorite looks from the collection!
“What I like about this hair – half up, half down – is that there is something effortless and chic about it. Every girl can do it. There’s something very refined about its easiness. I’m using Beach Envy shampoo for volume and texture followed with Wind Blown 05 and finishing with a curling iron. It’s a 1960s/early 70s Ali MacGraw east-coast-meets-west coast kind of girl, who might have done a small braid or a classic half up, half down style. When we look at them today, it feels very nostalgic, but right.” – Guido
GET THE LOOK: 1970s Textured Half Up
- Wash hair with Beach Envy Volume Texturizing Shampoo and air dry.
- Spray in Wind Blown 05 for added texture and finish with a curling iron as needed to create sporadic, natural waves.
- Create a center part and pull back two sections of hair from the temple, leaving wisps loose around the front hairline.
- Secure hair in the back with an elastic and use a section of hair from the ponytail to wrap hair around and conceal the elastic. Use a bobby pin to secure the end piece underneath the ponytail.
- Finish with Wind Blown 05 to increase hair texture and complete the natural, beachy look.