We Don’t Promise Miracles. We Measure Results.
Reveal continuously even-toned skin while helping dark spots to vanish at the source with the latest insights from Clinique’s guiding dermatologist. Introducing NEW Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer, an innovative serum housed in a custom dual-chamber bottle that delivers Clinique’s gold standard Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, plus a new soothing Optimizer that quells irritation and helps skin resist against future darkening. This custom delivery system separates Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector from the Optimizer in order to preserve the purity and potency of ingredients until released with the dual-chambered pump.
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector revolutionized the hyperpigmentation category with its unique CL-302 complex, which is proven to visibly even skin tone and diminish the appearance of dark spots with results starting in two weeks. In order to make Even Better, even better, Clinique has developed an Optimizer infused with a cocktail of soothing ingredients that help prevent irritation caused by environmental aggressors, which can lead to dark spots, uneven skin tone, and dullness. NEW Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer delivers corrective and preventative benefits. Allowing skin to look smoother, more radiant, luminous, and with a uniformed tone. Irritation is kept at bay, helping skin to become visibly more radiant and even-toned.
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector’s CL-302 complex consists of four synergistic brightening ingredients, including:
- A potent Vitamin C derivative, Ascorbyl Glucoside, helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.
Yeast Extract provides effective brightening results by visibly breaking up large clusters of pigment at the skin’s surface into microscopic particles that are diffused throughout the skin, helping to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Optimizer utilizes four key ingredients to help control inflammation and soothe skin and prevent future dark spots, including:
- Glucosamine provides exfoliation benefits to help normalize cell turnover and assist the removal of surface pigmented skin cells for renewed clarity and brighter skin.
- A rare botanical extract originally derived from Dianella Ensifolia (Border Silver), which originates in Asia, helps dramatically reduce and prevent the appearance of uneven, pigmented skin. Additionally, this potent antioxidant molecule helps protect skin against free radical damage.
- Gyokuro Extract is a green tea that is harvested in Japan. The harvesting process begins by shielding the leaves from the sun for at least two weeks prior to the leaves being picked. This process allows for optimal levels of caffeine and theanine in the leaves to be produced, which are potent anti-irritants and antioxidants. These ingredients help to suppress irritation that can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Molasses is rich in antioxidants and keeps irritation at bay by controlling substances that stimulate melanocytes before melanin is created.
- Algae Extract keeps skin calm and soothed with its exceptional anti-irritant benefits, which helps resist against future darkening.
Dipotassium Glycyrrizate, Sucrose, and Sorbitol calm and soothe skin helping to reduce the effects of skin irritation due to any stimuli or stress.
A refreshingly lightweight serum that absorbs quickly, NEW Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer can be applied generously to the face and neck twice daily, morning and evening. With just one to two pumps for the face and neck, this custom dual-chamber bottle evenly distributes both Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector and the Optimizer to reveal a luminous and uniform complexion.
NEW Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector & Optimizer is available at Clinique counters nationwide and at www.clinique.com now for a suggested retail price of $79.50.