Claire Danes truly swept everyone away last night with her Zac Posen Met Gala look, which was complete with a gorgeous glittering ball gown that would even make Cinderella jealous. Donning a sleek and sophisticated hairstyle, Claire channeled her inner Grace Kelly with an elegant, swept hairstyle fit for a princess.
Renowned Hairstylist Peter Butler (@PeterButlerHair) worked his magic to create a style that complemented both her best features as well as the dress that has everyone talking. Below you will find tips from Peter on how to achieve her hairstyle at home using Infusium 23 and PRO Beauty Tools. Please let me know if you need any additional info from Peter, Infusium 23 or PRO Beauty Tools. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Start with washing the hair using Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Shampoo, followed by treating the hair with Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Conditioner.
- After towel drying, spray the Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment to protect from heat and styling, tame fly-aways and also get that undeniable shine!
- Next, dry the hair using the PRO Beauty Tools 1875W Ionic AC Motor and a round brush, moving away from the face.
- Use PRO Beauty Tools 1 ¼ Curling Iron just around the hairline to give hair beautiful glam curls. Then run fingers through the hair lightly to break it up.
- Finally, pull hair back smoothly into a low pony tail. Twist the ponytail into a loose knot and secure with bobby pins for that final look.
All products walmart.com and target.com