This is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years.
Charlotte understands that through clever tricks of shading and highlighting assets can be sculpted, trimmed, slimmed and emphasised to maximize your face. This covetable compact comes in two shade variations – both with a universal bronzer that is the perfect blend to contour the skin and an ultra-flattering highlighter tint for a candle-lit finish. All this is wrapped up in a compact inspired by the elegance and glamour of a 1920’s cigarette case. A real make-up bag must-have.
Why It Works…
- This is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion
- The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture lightand radiate it out for a luminous complexion
- Colour-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect colouruniformity
- Paraben-freeWhat Charlotte says…
“It’s amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework – it’s an illusion that I use all the time, particularly for red carpet scrutiny, and my clients can’t get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximise your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW!”
- BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using the Charlotte Tilbury Powder &Sculpt Brush. Touch up the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose.
- GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the centre of the nose, the lip’s cupid bow and brow boneto give you candle-lit skin.
- Filmstar Bronze & Glow can also be used to define and enhance your eye shape. Blend the bronzer along the socket lineand apply the Glow in the middle of your lids and in the inner corner for the ultimate, dreamy wide-eyed look.
Available in: Light-Medium, Medium-Dark Price: $68
The Charlotte Tilbury collection is available from September 2014 at CharlotteTilbury.com, Bergdorf Goodman, BergdorfGoodman.com, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, and Net-a-Porter.com.